Word to New Zealand
We encounter people, including young people who are wanting to distribute books. These willing workers are saving their personal funds and buying what they can afford. There are also many people who could buy the books but are not willing or able to distribute them.
We have started a fund to remove these obstacles to the spread of the gospel for both types of people. Now you can contribute to this fund or a specific project and we can then increase the amount of books that can reach the people who need to have the messages in them.
Contact us to contribute to this project or click the button to the right to donate via credit card or deposit into our account with the reference “Word to NZ”.
ANZ bank New Zealand: 01 0877 0014329 00
Great Controversy Books
A Book for These Times!
"The Great Controversy should be very widely circulated. It contains the story of the past, the present, and the future. In its outline of the closing scenes of this earth’s history, it bears a powerful testimony in behalf of the truth. I am more anxious to see a wide circulation for this book than for any others I have written; for in The Great Controversy, the last message of warning to the world is given more distinctly than in any of my other books" (Colporteur Ministry, 127).
Around the globe, there has been a recent resurgence of projects and individuals sharing this book. Publishers around the world have committed to printing millions of copies and these publishers, churches, ministries, and individuals have committed to fully embrace the solemn counsel above.
That is why we at Autumn Leaves have imported thousands of copies of this timely book to be shared in New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. Not only are we importing them but we have been distributing through flyers, newspaper advertisements and our www.greatcontroversy.co.nz website.
Here is how you can help!
1) Every individual (that's you) and church should have at least one box of these books on hand so you can share a copy when the opportunity arises. Have a box at home, a few copies in your car, and at least one copy in your bag where ever you go.
2) You can letterbox or send bulk mailings of the book to your community!
3) You can organise a team in your community to distribute thousands of the books door-to-door. This is really effective!
4) Advertise the Great Controversy book for free in the newspaper or bulk mail flyers and send out books to those that respond. We can help you prepare these.
5) Buy boxes of The Great Controversy books, supply your friends and encourage them to share them also!
If for some reason, you decide not to buy any books right now, you can contribute to this project by funding books that others are getting out!