What Happens When
Camp starts with an evening meal on the first Wednesday of the Spring school holidays. This will be followed by an introduction to camp and evening worship. The camp will finish after breakfast on the following Monday morning. Each day begins at 6:30am and morning worship will be at 7am. Breakfast will follow at 8am. Most mornings will be occupied with Bible classes, which may include Bible lessons, study and memorization. Lunch will be about midday. The afternoons will involve practical and recreational activities. After the evening meal each day there will be evening worship and a walk. Lights out at 9.30pm.
The camps feature a wide and varied selection of activities:
• Bible classes, including Bible lessons, study and memorization.
• Recreational & social activities, including practical learning, nature & outdoor activities, crafts, cooking & cleanup, etc.
• Morning and evening worship
• Music, bring your instrument and voice!
• Nature walks
• Special activities Expect a challenge at Youth Bible Camp! As well as some of the main activities, there will be lots of other interesting activities too. These will be creative, thought provoking, educational and challenging!
All campers will be expected to participate in all activities where possible.Campers may be split into smaller groups for some activities including meal preparation, washup, cleaning, music, afternoon activities etc.If you have special needs or limitations please notify us early.